Take your good income and enjoy it more.
Get help creating and sticking to a budget.
When you think of budgeting, do you cringe at the thought of sacrifice and spreadsheets? You’re not alone. It’s one of the biggest challenges facing professionals and small business owners, no matter how much money you make.
But a budget isn’t about completely giving up shopping or your Starbucks habit. It’s about balancing your short-term spending with long-term goals such as sending your children to college or starting a new business.
Think of your budget as your roadmap to financial success. Here are just a few benefits:
- You control your money, your money doesn’t control you. You tell your money where to go each month instead of wondering where it went.
- You feel secure in knowing that you have a sufficient emergency fund to cover unexpected expenses or loss of income
- You feel confident about when you can afford to make your next major purchase without guilt or regret
- You can rest assured that you’re putting your money to the best use to achieve your financial goals
If that sounds good, the budget coaching program can help. Here’s how it works:
- We review your spending and savings habits and define your financial goals
- We create your budget and track your progress in a secure personal financial website- no spreadsheets needed! Access your website anytime, anywhere.
- We meet briefly throughout the year to ensure you stick to your budget. You don’t have to go it alone- I’ll be your accountability partner to help you stay on track.
- You call or e-mail me anytime with questions
Pricing: There is an initial fee for budget creation and a monthly fee for ongoing guidance.
Return to Services Page >>